• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Picco 90 carb

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John,

I have an RPM carb for the Picco Hydro 90 disc rotor engine that has been modified for a remote needle valve. It is in very good condition.........no junk here. $45.00 shipped to you. Let me know if you are interested.

Dick Tyndall

John

I have one for a blue head 90

It has two bolts that mount it to the back plate is this the same as yours?

Mike

I got a whole 90 thats going to auction block tonight 200.00 sometimes there are needle parts listed in ebay under ops 90 parts Picco was the P so may be interchangable I know alot of old Super Tigre stuff was with Ops I dont know alot about the versions of 90 so heres a picture

20150619_192003.jpg

Thanks everyone, here's a picture of the carb. At this point all I really need to find is an original fuel fitting for the carb. I've been checking all over with no luck.

Thanks for any help

image.jpg

It looks like a OPS needle assembly. If it is just the fuel barb that is broke off can you get the broken piece out? An OPS water fitting should be the same thead. Or drill it for 5/32" tubing and silver solder in. I have a number of PICCO 90's but they are the bolt on carbs. Nice polish on the parts and nice looking build of that twin!!! I may have som spare parts to convert them to the bolt on carbs.

Brad

Did you find a fitting? IT willbe a little time before I can get down to the shop as I had to have foot sugary to deride the bone to stop an infestion so I am getting square eyes for awhile as it takes time to heel but will be sure to let you know what I have for spares. Good luck running that twin!!!

Brad

Have one sitting here...10.00 that will cover the cost of shipping...your if you want it.

Back