• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted CMB67 Carb?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

P THOMAS

Supporting Member
Vendor
Is there a replacement carb for the 67 CMB?
I have a black carb that broke off the fuel nipple.
I need a CMB black carb or a Speedmaster not sure they make one.

Last edited:
Checked my stock at this house. All I have are the old original green head ones, and one of the silver one like Tyler showed. I may have one at my other house. I'll go by there tomorrow and see. We haven't moved everything from there yet and my other cmb .67 parts box is over there.

Checked my stock at this house. All I have are the old original green head ones, and one of the silver one like Tyler showed. I may have one at my other house. I'll go by there tomorrow and see. We haven't moved everything from there yet and my other cmb .67 parts box is over there.
I have two greenhead 67 one had a black carb and other silver

Cut the spray bar housing off at the hole For the fitting and drill and tap then put the new fitting in so it is no longer a 90. Very easy to do and better fueling

Is there a replacement carb for the 67 CMB?
I have a black carb that broke off the fuel nipple.
I need a CMB black carb or a Speedmaster not sure they make one.
I plan to fix the black carbs i have problem is the fuel nipple has come loose, one fell off last summer then the second one was loose, last race the Timex died every heat with that motor in there probably that loose nipple making it run lean.

Cut the spray bar housing off at the hole For the fitting and drill and tap then put the new fitting in so it is no longer a 90. Very easy to do and better fueling
Danny there enough metal to take threads if cut off at the hole? So the fitting is going straight in right ? sounds good.

Back