WTB NEWTON PLANS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been unable to order online, I keep getting prompted for a username and a password to complete the transaction. I tried calling all day and couldnt get through. E Mail is next. Thanks.

Ok after searching around i found two sheets. I have the color sheet and the sheet that has the sponson shears, bulkheads,engine well and things, but i do not have 3 view sheet. i dont think i bought that sheet cause i only needed the two for a project. If you still interested let me know.

I really need all 3 sheets as this is a first time build for me. My first SCALE hydro, my first WOOD hydro. I have built many fiberglass boats before, some gas, some nitro. Make me an offer I can't refuse. I will also order all 3 sheets from Newton Marine. But I wouldn't mind having extras. Give me a price shipped. Thanks very much. Mark.

Have you seen the don mock videos, he built an 82 Atlas. It's helpful for a first time builder.

The problem with the Mock video is he tends to do things that many people wouldn't. If I remember right, he built the boat using some exotic stuff, not just wood. While it did work and his boat was fast as heck, there are some things I wouldn't do in a build. I know some will disagree with me on this and that's fine just so long as everyone knows THIS IS MY OPINION AND NOT A DISCREDIT TO DON, HIS VIDEO OR HIS BOAT

Last edited by a moderator:
True, Don used honeycomb stock in his boat but it is a good foundation to start on as far as a how to video. Mark I'll pm you about the plans.

My opinion if this is your first wood build, I would see if mike with the lazer cut kits has the 82 Atlas, I have one of the circus and it will save you a lot of time having to get the parts right and cut out, then go from there, but if you are a good woodcrafter then go for it .

Back