• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB---Lynx for F/E use

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rokieboater

What do you all have. Looking to get into F/E with a Lynx. Ron is not making anything until March. So trying to find something.

Please post pics and prices.

Robert Holland

Last edited by a moderator:
Robert,

I have two Lynx tunnels I would be willing to sell, but I will not give them away. Both are white, one is brand new and un-drilled, one is like new and from what I was told when I purchased that it saw very little time on the water. It has a lawless lower and Mac engine that I would like to keep so both of these boats would be the boats only. I purchased these hulls when I first returned to this hobby earlier this year. What is the current price for a 20 Lynx? That would be my price for either hull, but I will pay shipping to save you some money.

Just let me know if you are interested and I will send pics. The new boat has only a small gelcoat blemish on the bottom edge of the cowl that is not visable when mounted on the boat. The other hull is race ready as the tunnel bottom has already been blueprinted and is clean and un-scarred. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ron,

I honestly don't know what a new one cost. But I will offer you $300.00 shipped for the used hull shipped to 80126.

Robert

Robert,

My email address is [email protected]. Send me an email and I will reply with pictures. We will go from there. You may want the mount as well. I noticed you have a lot of gas stuff. I may be interested in a trade. Thanks.

Back