• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB L Y N X 20 BOAT

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J MANIKIS

LIKE THE TITLE SAY LOOKING FOR A L Y N X 20 TUNNEL

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:

A friend put in an order two weeks ago he's 102 week away :eek:
That must have been a typo. It should have been 10~12 weeks. I will be spraying gel coat this morning.

Sorry!!!!! That's what he said, I'm glad it was a typo.....

I tried this morning, but the molds got too cold in the garage. The PVA just beaded up on the surface. I had to bring them in to the kitchen get them warm. I'll try again tomorrow morning.

Keep the molds in the house. Cold will cause more problems than PVA beading up. I sure hope your not laying up in cold molds.

I had to keep the wife happy, so I moved it all to the garage. I keep the materials in the house to keep them from getting too cold. I just can't spray inside; that would be the last straw. <_< I just brought the molds to the garage a few hours early. I may have to get the hot box fired up to preheat the molds to about 80* before spraying the PVA and Gel coat. Thanks for the advice. I know better, but just forgot that things can cool off real quick at the temps we have now. Guess I'll just have to clear a counter in the kitchen and beg for understanding. Atleast the epoxy does not smell bad.

Back