• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB L Y N X 20 BOAT

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J MANIKIS

LIKE THE TITLE SAY LOOKING FOR A L Y N X 20 TUNNEL

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:

A friend put in an order two weeks ago he's 102 week away :eek:
That must have been a typo. It should have been 10~12 weeks. I will be spraying gel coat this morning.

Sorry!!!!! That's what he said, I'm glad it was a typo.....

I tried this morning, but the molds got too cold in the garage. The PVA just beaded up on the surface. I had to bring them in to the kitchen get them warm. I'll try again tomorrow morning.

I had to keep the wife happy, so I moved it all to the garage. I keep the materials in the house to keep them from getting too cold. I just can't spray inside; that would be the last straw. <_< I just brought the molds to the garage a few hours early. I may have to get the hot box fired up to preheat the molds to about 80* before spraying the PVA and Gel coat. Thanks for the advice. I know better, but just forgot that things can cool off real quick at the temps we have now. Guess I'll just have to clear a counter in the kitchen and beg for understanding. Atleast the epoxy does not smell bad.

Latest posts

Back