• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB K/B inboard 7.5 crank

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john schultheis

Hello i'm looking for a K/B inboard 7.5 crank i recently got a used motor with a broken crank i was told this was a good engine its amazing what you find when you pop used engines open the crank pin is .218 not looking to spend alot of money since i don't even know if this piece of S@#$ will run i may even consider a complete inboard if the price is right Thanks

John

disc/drum engine or crank induction? crank solid or hollow? i may have some i've gotten in box lots of misc. stuff. i know i have k&b 7.5 cranks, just need to know which style you need, john. yours for shipping, if they will fit ;) .

let me look this evening, john. please confirm, a red carb is what you need? if so, i have that also.

the red carb is for the 7.5 disc style and i believe its also used on the 3.5 outboards as well i do have a disc engine laying around that needs a carb so i could use one of those as well i'm trying to get some motors pieced together for upcoming builds

John,

The drum version uses the same carb as the new outboards. I have both the new style and red carbs. If you need anything just PM me and let me kmow. I've been selling a lot of K&B parts lately. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back