• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB- K&B Black 3.5 carb

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gooycheese

Chat Moderator
Hi All,

Kinda weird that more than one person is looking for a K&B black carb in the same week but if anyone could help I really need one for a .12 novarossi.

Thank You ,

Paul

let me do a head count, paul. i might have 1 more. btw, that's 3 people in about a week (maybe 8 or 9 days). yeah, go figure.

That would be awesome if you had another, but if not I will keep looking. I did try running the engine with a OPS .45 carb which was a perfect fit but it was just too big of a bore.

Thank You,

Paul

Paul,

Wrong choice of carb on a 12 motor. Try the O.S. one that fits on their 12 motor,

it is much better believe me. We have tried quite a few and we always go back

to O.S. carbs on our 12 motors. I know a guy who makes GREAT custom carbs,

maybe he would like to build some? I will contact him and find out how busy he is.

Good Luck Testing,

Mark Sholund

Mark,

The reason I was going with the k&b Black is its bore is .05 bigger than the stock novarossi slide carb. I could try a carb for the .12 TZ also?

Thank You,

Paul

Paul,

Bigger is not always better with carbs.

Now most women will disagree about size,but

it is not the size that matters,it's the magic

inside that counts.

Good Luck,

Mark Sholund

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All,

I am still looking for a K&B Black Carb, If anyone has one and is willing to sell it I would really appreciate it. I do understand that bigger is not always better, I just figure this carb is as close to the original slide carb that comes in the engine. If all else fails I will be looking for a OS carb.

Thank You ,

Paul

The TZ18 carb works good on a .12 in a rigger too. $$ though.

Hi All,
I am still looking for a K&B Black Carb, If anyone has one and is willing to sell it I would really appreciate it. I do understand that bigger is not always better, I just figure this carb is as close to the original slide carb that comes in the engine. If all else fails I will be looking for a OS carb.

Thank You ,

Paul

Back