• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: K&B 7.5 Piston & Sleeve

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Craig Murphy

Supporting Member
As the title states, I'm looking for a piston and sleeve for a K&B 7.5 Super PRO (The water cooled one).

I have a complete motor which I have been rebuilding but still cannot source a new piston and sleeve, if you have one you would like to part with please drop me a PM. Must be willing to ship to Australia.

Also happy to look at a used one if it's in good shape.

contact joe monohan at [email protected] he can get them and ship to you.
thanks, I've already been in contact with Joe (Joe supplied all the other parts I required) and Mecoa neither have any instock.... Hence why I'm posting here.
Your about ten days late i just got my second Pro motor off here one was a SUPER PRO New in box. These look bulletproof how can you hurt one?

Your about ten days late i just got my second Pro motor off here one was a SUPER PRO New in box. These look bulletproof how can you hurt one?
That's a good question, but I'm guessing the previous owners lack of maintainance and not running enough oil in the fuel...... came secondhand off eBay. Unfortunetly we didn't pull the motor down when we got it, has sat on the shelf for over a year.

I would really like to get this motor going, so hopefully someone turns up with the parts... :(

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a good question, but I'm guessing the previous owners lack of maintainance and not running enough oil in the fuel...... came secondhand off eBay. Unfortunetly we didn't pull the motor down when we got it, has sat on the shelf for over a year.

I would really like to get this motor going, so hopefully someone turns up with the parts... :(
Try this, maybe this will help. Ebay Item#220318038146-------JDM

Latest posts

Back