• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - JG (Jim Gale) props from the 80´s

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Jorgen,

I have them. You are welcome to them. Send me your mailing address and I'll get them coming to you.

The JG30 is untouched. The JG35 has had some sharpening done.

Al Hobbs

jorgen, i have a j30 also. if you want it too, lmk. i could send it to al & he could put it in with his. be cheaper that way than shipping 2 packages to sweden, if that's ok with al......no $ needed on my end, either.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never seen one these props, does some one has a picture and what are they used for?

Jorgen are building a vintage fleet (seen a lot of post of old boats)?

Here's what I found,

I30

R125

R127

I27x

and a small 3 blade marked 30 and what looks to be a B or an 8 after the #

jorgen, i am sorry for not responding to you sooner. i am in the hospital with kidney stones, 3 of them all too large to pass. removal is scheduled for today, hope to be home tonight or in the a.m. i will finish our deal then!

jorgen, i am sorry for not responding to you sooner. i am in the hospital with kidney stones, 3 of them all too large to pass. removal is scheduled for today, hope to be home tonight or in the a.m. i will finish our deal then!
Health comes first, no hurry at this end, take all the time you need.

I hope it is not too painfull for you.

Best wishes

Jorgen

thanx, jorgen. but kidney stones are the worst pain i've ever endured. never had anything else take me to the ground before.....

Yes, I see what you mean, my father had this some 20 years ago, never seen anyone in such pain.

Hang in there!

Jorgen

I've never seen one these props, does some one has a picture and what are they used for?

Jorgen are building a vintage fleet (seen a lot of post of old boats)?
The JG props were the props to run on an OB Hydro. They provide additional stern lift needed for this type of hull. The wider ski JAE doesn't need as much lift as the older Sundowners and Prathers, but these props will work for them too. I have one on the back of my JAE 21.... :)

Latest posts

Back