• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Irwin 20 nitro pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Troy

I beleave I have one I'll look to night.

Give me you phone no..in a PM

Dave Roach

New .20 inboard pipe $50 shipped ( Pipe is sold)

Brad Beckner

Last edited by a moderator:
Since everyone in digging for Irwin pipes, if anybody comes up with an Irwin S pipe and Troy has what he wants, don't put it back,I'll take it :D

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
While yall all looking does any one have any Irwin 7.5 stamped outboard pipes laying around Hopefully????????????If so please PM me

Steve H.

Since everyone in digging for Irwin pipes, if anybody comes up with an Irwin S pipe and Troy has what he wants, don't put it back,I'll take it :D Thanks!

Waltr,

I have an outboard pipe for the .21 it is not an irwin. The pipe is carbon fiber and it's the one that Mark Sholund sells. I will let it go for $75 including shipping.

Lorenzo

Since everyone in digging for Irwin pipes, if anybody comes up with an Irwin S pipe and Troy has what he wants, don't put it back,I'll take it :D Thanks!

Waltr,

I have an outboard pipe for the .21 it is not an irwin. The pipe is carbon fiber and it's the one that Mark Sholund sells. I will let it go for $75 including shipping.

Lorenzo
Thanks Lorenzo,

But I was looking for the Irwin inboard S pipe.

Seems as there are no longer any Irwin 21 S pipes availible.

That is a great pipe on the Novarossi in a rigger.

How many of you would be interested if I built something similar? With muffler? Without muffler?

Of course they would be barstock.

Could do the nitro version for $45 and the muffled version for $55.

Andy,

I'd take a nitro version if "something similar" means exactly the same, only bar stock.

Ron

Andy,

They are working very well on a MAC 21 at 7" on a 21 Hydro.

Great pipe if you can duplicate it. I would buy a few if they are

available again. If you are looking to make a few other pipe

designs, I think the Muck 7.5cc,11cc,13cc,& 15cc would be awesome

if you can make them available again.

Just A Few Ideas,

Mark Sholund

O.K.!!

Nitro version it is !! At least first anyway. If anyone is interested in a muffled version let me know.

These will be short pipes to fit the 180 degree header engines. Is there an interest for a long header version

for rear exhaust engines?

Back