• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Irwin 20 nitro pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Andy,

I'd like a couple of the nitro pipes also.

When the muffler version is available,I'd take a pair of those as well.

Andy

I would take one of the short pipe unmuffled and a long header pipe unmuffled.

Dave Roach

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to do a run of our other 21 pipes later this week so I'll make some of these too.

Think we'll call it the AB 21 RX. So if you want to e-mail the girls at [email protected] and let them know what you want, I'll make plans to get them going.

Thanks and good boating,

Andy

Well...."later this week" turned into later this month and now it's 2008!

However, The new AB 21 RX Nitro pipes are ready to ship.

A pic should get posted on the website tomorrow.

Good boating,

Andy

Thanks for the update Andy,

Time does fly when you're havin fun :)

I mailed the girls for 2 pipes earlier.

Thanks again!

The RX .21 Nitro pipe is now up on the site along with a new .21 STL.

Also pictured are new motor mount systems for riggers.

Andy,

5 .21 size tuned pipes from you now, which one do you recommend for .21 Mac/SGX-1 and .21 Mac/Seaducer in Texas?

-Buck-

Andy,5 .21 size tuned pipes from you now, which one do you recommend for .21 Mac/SGX-1 and .21 Mac/Seaducer in Texas?

-Buck-
Buck,

The .21 XT will be the best all around for both boats. There is no one perfect pipe. Something as small as a slight change in transfer/boost timing can change a great pipe to a bad pipe, but make another pipe better. Even the type of oil in the fuel has effects on what pipe will work best. Some oil runs cold, some hot.

CMB made bigger bypass ports in the .21 Valvola than the MAC has. These two different cases will not run the same on the same pipe.

good boating,

Andy

Back