• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wtb Frank Orlic prop balancer

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JasonBoushard

Hey Guys looking for the elusive Frank Orlic prop balancer. Can anyone help me locate one or know how to get ahold of Frank Orlic

Buy some lotto tickets, ya got a better chance there than finding a Frank Prop Balancer

Frank O told me that he had sold out them last few ago so he won't make no anymore . I got it from him very lucky

ok show my pic of " Top Sercert " Prop Balancer Look like Jame Bond 007
default_biggrin.png

Pictures do not do this balancer justice. It really needs to be seen and handled in person to truly appreciate the excellence in design, quality, and craftsmanship that went into this fine piece....Hats off to Mr. Orlic

A good friend of mine has been after one for quite some time now, with no luck. Good luck to you in finding someone that is willing to part with theirs.

Jason, and Elias,

I have two off them in my shop and use them almost every day.

Frank has never not made anything that I know of that was not first class

in design and materials. I think Frank only made a limited run of them when

he first made them. I remember at Flint, Michigan when Frank looked at my

first jewel balancer and you could tell he was thinking of this design.

Good Luck In Your Search,

Mark Sholund

shoboat doyou have the name of the one that was not made by Frank I would think that its got to be better that topflights magnetic balancer.

Jason,

Preston Hall made some around ten years ago.

I have three of these also, I may be able to sell

you one of these jewel balancers? These were

the best available before Frank made his design.

I will have to see how much we paid for these other

jewel balancers?

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

I have a very nice prop balancer also ,I will post pics.tonight of it .I got it in a box of boat parts I bought a couple years ago .

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back