• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Dumas SK Daddle 40

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
David,sent you a PM.
Hello:

I've sent a copy of, both, SK Daddle 60 full size plans, and build instructions. Note: the SK Daddle 60 (SK-60) is a more updated, or modernized, version of the Dumas SK type boat, featuring a "competition" flat-bottom design. It has a more modern sleeker look than the original SK Daddle or SK Daddle Too models. Dumas_SKDaddle60_BrandNewKit_Circa-1980's_08.jpg 

Dumas_SKDaddle60_BrandNewKit_Circa-1980's_06.jpg

Hello:

I've sent a copy of, both, SK Daddle 60 full size plans, and build instructions. Note: the SK Daddle 60 (SK-60) is a more updated, or modernized, version of the Dumas SK type boat, featuring a "competition" flat-bottom design. It has a more modern sleeker look than the original SK Daddle or SK Daddle Too models. View attachment 99043

View attachment 99044

Interested in a set of plans for the SKD 60 boat. [email protected]

Let me know if there's a fee sir.

I have them, just need a few days to get access. I moved a while back and everything’s in disarray.

You definitely want to go with an SK60, and not an SK40. SK40 too short (I’d run .21 in the SK40).

this is awsome!!! i start now to out together my winter projects to look forwaed to as i live in bc canada with a long winter building season.if there is any cost please let me know. tks Al

these are exactly what the plans looks like. Both are PDF format. I also have JPEG versions as well, but still need to access files on my drive storage

The detail drawing is full size, however only shows top and side views. Bulkheads would require tracing actual parts. Otherwise most parts can be extracted from drawing

Attachments

• Dumas_SKDaddle60_DetailDrawing.pdf
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Dumas_SK60_BuildInstructions.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Back