• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Dumas Circus Circus

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim Zier

Thanks for the replies, found a pretty sweet one!

Hi all, I'm looking for a Dumas Circus Circus. Must be built, in real good shape, with or without any kind hardware. I'm going more for looks here, not going to race it. Just a fun boat.

Anyone have one they would like to sell? If so, Email me or PM me with pics & prices.

^_^

Thanks, Tim

Last edited by a moderator:
If it comes down to it, I have a complete circus dumas kit I can sell you for $180 shipped. I could build it fresh as well if needed. Mike

If it comes down to it, I have a complete circus dumas kit I can sell you for $180 shipped. I could build it fresh as well if needed. Mike
What would you need $wise to build one? I'm sure I could do it, but after seeing your thread I'm sure yours will turn out better!

Tim

Tim,

I have a Dumas Circus Circus which is built but I have not painted it yet. It has a fiberglass cowl, not the plastic one that comes with the kit. All the wood that cam with the kit was used as templates and I used aircraft ply instead. It was completely sealed with System Three epoxy.

Dave

Back