• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB decent FM TX&RX

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anthony_marquart

I'm looking for an FM radio,.. don't need servos, though an hs81 or 85 along with it would be great.

Don't need anything fancy,... just fuctional

anthony, i've had good luck with my jr xs-3. great range, good adjustability, totally switchable frequincies (75mhz=ch60 -90). just not compatible with a lot of rx's. not bad on batteries, either. digital and analog settings for your servo of choice.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's what I got ripped off on... I was trying to get one too...

anthony, i've had good luck with my jr xs-3. great range, good adjustability, totally switchable frequincies (75mhz=ch60 -90). just not compatible with a lot of rx's. not bad on batteries, either. digital and analog settings for your servo of choice.

I have a Futaba 3Pm for sale. Like new.

I don't remember whether it has the HRS or regular receiver though. I will check when I get home.

$75 shipped.

3PM-FM

3PM-FM

High-powered big rigs will perform even better with the high-tech advantage of the 3PM-FM radio! Besides extraordinary control and response, the 3PM-FM boasts incredibly easy access and programming of its many functions. Get the most out of your nitro crusher - match it up with the 3PM-FM system, for computerized control at a surprisingly affordable price!

Check out the long list of features found on the 3PM-FM:

High Response System (HRS) compatible

-Digital servos required

Condition switch

Alarm buzzer

Alphanumeric LCD screen with high intensity blue LED monitor

10-model memory

Model copy and clear functions

Model naming

ABS braking

Brake mixing for large cars

One-channel program mixing

Steering and throttle exponential

Servo reversing on all channels

End Point Adjustment (EPA) for all channels

Multi-function timer up/down with lap memory

Steering dual rates

Throttle ATL

Digital trims

Function select dial/switch

Steering speed

Charge jack for optional NiCds

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The six switches surrounding the wheel are positioned for quick, no-look access while you're driving, and can be programmed for a variety of functions.

The four digital trims can be programmed for any one of seven functions:

Steering trim

Throttle trim

Steering dual rates

Throttle ATL

Steering exponential

Brake mixing

3rd channel

The high-resolution LCD screen clearly displays all menus and functions.

Futaba Link. Second model down on this page.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back