WTB - Colour sheets

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tall Fella

Hello from Australia .

Just trying my luck after already listing it on the AMPBA Forum ( Australia ) . I am looking for the colour sheets for the 1993 American Speedy Printing ( Blue ) and the 1986 Boat . I look forward to reading your replies . I can pay by International Money Order .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Hello from Australia .Just trying my luck after already listing it on the AMPBA Forum ( Australia ) . I am looking for the colour sheets for the 1993 American Speedy Printing ( Blue ) and the 1986 Boat . I look forward to reading your replies . I can pay by International Money Order .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing
Why not using Paypal? It is safer than a money order and you can deposit money from account to account. I always use it and it is free. Never had problems with. At the moment many banks don't accept money order because criminals receive the money but never sent the goods to the sender of the money. I read that warning last time on several websites.

Hello from Australia .Just trying my luck after already listing it on the AMPBA Forum ( Australia ) . I am looking for the colour sheets for the 1993 American Speedy Printing ( Blue ) and the 1986 Boat . I look forward to reading your replies . I can pay by International Money Order .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing
Why not using Paypal? It is safer than a money order and you can deposit money from account to account. I always use it and it is free. Never had problems with. At the moment many banks don't accept money order because criminals receive the money but never sent the goods to the sender of the money. I read that warning last time on several websites.
Wesleys Custom Grafics should be able to hook you up. I know he has the correct decals for SPEEDY after tons of research they are darn close. DONT DO THE BOAT not even DOWN UNDER !!!!!!!!!

Hello Mike .

This boat was originally meant to be the 1982 Executone , however the Colour sheet and some of the pictures have been put in 1 of those SAFE places , I have 2 other 1 / 8 Scale boats to finish - 1982 / 1983 Pay N Pak and I also have a ~ 1991 Circus Circus with a sad face cowl that I would like to do as a different boat . I am not sure how many examples of a particular boat are allowed in America , but over here there are some members who want their particular 1 / 8 Scale boat to be only example in Australia .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Back