• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Boris Mazor Starter

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TraceyJacoby

I'm looking for a Boris Mazor Starter or something like it.

I'm prepared to pay, if it's in good or great working shape. I have a problem with my neck, and the pull start isn't helping.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Have one close by..possible local pick for you. Give me until tomorrow to get it sorted out. Brand new never used. Price will be $120.

Let me know if that works for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have one close by..possible local pick for you. Give me until tomorrow to get it sorted out. Brand new never used. Price will be $120.

Let me know if that works for you.
BigChuck,
Is it a Boris Mazor style or original, and does it include the batteries? Sounds Great. Thank You.

Tracey Jacoby

Memphis, TN

It's a Boris starter, got it directly from him...no batteries.

It's a Boris starter, got it directly from him...no batteries.
BigChuck,
I look forward to it.

Thank You. You're the best.

Tracey, unable to put our hands on the starter at this time. It was packed away, and just cant find it....

Sorry for the inconvenience..
It's not an inconvenience, because I dont really need it until the Atlanta, GA April 21st and 22nd race. If you find it, I'm still interested; I'll have the money. If you have a change of mind, I'll understand.
Thank You

Will let you know when/if it get found...

Latest posts

Back