• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB an after market exhaust manifold for 67 OPS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick Kelley

Guys,

I am looking for an after market exhaust manifold for a 67 OPS. For some reason, I can not keep my pipe coupler on the stock version.

New or Used will be great.

Thanks,

Rick Kelley

Hello Rick .

This is from Australia . I have been using a OPS 67 since 1989 and have only changed the brand of exhaust coupler from the factory piece to the thick wall Aerotrend silicon . I also drill out the water nipples to 2mm on the watercooled exhaust adaptor p / n 6887 . I would still be using this motor except for SOME KIND HEARTED PERSON who was in my house without my knowledge and took 4 OPS 67 , 1 OPS 65 , 1 OPS 80 , 1 OPS 90 and a Mathe 35CC motor . Didn't mean to steal your post .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Guys,
I am looking for an after market exhaust manifold for a 67 OPS. For some reason, I can not keep my pipe coupler on the stock version.

New or Used will be great.

Thanks,

Rick Kelley
I will check, but I think I have an International Products w/c manifold for the OPS. If i remember right, they made them in 12 and 20 degree for hydros and monos.

I checked and found one of each brand new. $15 each plus postage

Last edited by a moderator:
That is great, I will take both of them. Do you take paypal or would you rather something else. PM me with your info and I will send you my shipping address.

Thanks,

Rick

That is great, I will take both of them. Do you take paypal or would you rather something else. PM me with your info and I will send you my shipping address.
Thanks,

Rick
Will try to ship tommorow before I leave for the race. Might be Monday

Will try to ship tommorow before I leave for the race. Might be Monday

No problem, thanks for the update.

Back