• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB- Amps/ International Hobbies boats, motors, parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, Yeah, I got to busy over the weekend getting ready for a work trip this week. If you want, give me a ring after 5pm est tonight. Sorry for the delay.

Mike

(252) 717-6282

sorry had problems with your site, will call tomorrow afternoon when I get back from hospital. ty. was Theh58 had to change to Theh

Looking for International Hobbies/ Amps Outboards stuff again. Let me know what you may have!

Helping some one has always been a positive in my life > At my age you do it for a smile and a thank you ..........

I always make sure I ether make good on a promises or exceed expectations of what I promises .............

Every once in a while I get stung by someone who dose not live up to what they promise ,

I am getting older so I now learn not to be so generous to those who do not live by my code in life ............

Ok guys > wait for the Christmas Give Away

Thank all of you who have helped each other and have helped me '''''''''

Rick Reisinger > Tricky R/C <

Rick,

First let me apologize for this taking so long. Your disk will go out today. It was a simple mistake by not getting on this, and was really a case of just forgetting. The disk was created, then sat on my desk, and got buried, then just got forgotten. Simple as that. I do send out a Thank you for sharing this video.

As far as me not making good on promises...I think you can ask around and you will see I have done a lot for this boating community, and I also just went through a divorce partly because I put too much effort into trying to make good on promises to my customers...so it's not all roses over here Rick. Sorry about this taking so long, but things happen, and that's that. I have given my fair share of donations, and Christmas gifts, and most times, never receive a thank you. It is what it is. So in closing, Sorry for dropping the ball, but in response to your mild judgement of me, it is not at all needed on a public forum.

Here is your proof...I covered up your address out of courtesy to you.

20151014_105134%20Large_zpsitnf5ksg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike

I have no desire to pry into your personal life ..

​ My statement was My code of conduct ........

You asked me for something and I paid to ship it to you with the agreement that you would burn me a copy ...

I will give you a suggestion > never promises something you can not do , And ALWAYS live up to your PROMISES .....

19 month's ???

​ My statement was My code of conduct ........

THANK YOU
Rick Reisinger

I'm not going to argue over a 7 minute long, promo tape that is over 30 years old, and completely available to view on YouTube..Yes, it has been on YouTube for years. I have said I was sorry 19+ times. It simply was forgotten...Leave me alone about it PLEASE. I don't have the energy to sit here and go back and forth over something that was handled, and something I shelled out over $30 to convert for absolutely no reason. Mike

Latest posts

Back