• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB- Amps/ International Hobbies boats, motors, parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have an OS .67 OB on an AMPS lower unit at home sitting in a box. I'll try to see if I have a pic of it somewhere.

David

I am mostly in need of 2-3 long shaft outboards, the Popeye's Catamaran, and a Miami Vice hull. If you have any of these, please pm me and i will make you a great offer! Mike

Package arrived today Rick. I will let you know when the DVD is made. Thanks man, Mike

I figured I would share some of my collection since some of the members here have helped me build it! A lot of the boats are still in need of a restoration, and there are some other hulls not shown as they are in the garage now awaiting their eventual restoration fate...a Starcraft CPS-20 flying wedge being one of them. Enjoy, Mike

Amps1_zpsfb92b25e.jpg

Amps3_zpsde666670.jpg

Amps2_zps7ca75c87.jpg

20140304_184724_LLS_zps81adce8c.jpg

20140204_181806_zpsac7d1294.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Any interest in a 55" Dumas Scarab w/ twin AMPS outdrives (w/ trim)? I've been on the fence but would be willing to consider selling if the price was fair..

The boat is in near perfect condition. According to the hobby shop that sold this to the original owner, the boat was assembled by Dumas. I bought this from the owner's son back in the early 90's and he confirmed that the boat was never used (except for the final test run at the factory). Shortly after I bought it, I left for college and put it in storage at my parents place where it stayed until 2 years ago. The outdrives are smooth and the trim is functional. That said, I managed to blow a piston when I fired up the engines last year. I've been searching for parts but my interest in other hobbies leaves little time. If you're interested in talking, send me a PM...

image-1.jpg

image-2.jpg

image-3.jpg

image-4.jpg

image.jpg

Back