• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - Airtronics 93824 2.4ghz RF Module

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pete

Does Airtronics still sell this module,if so i may be able to get you one.

John

Yeah, I saw that and called Airtronics to find out what it is...turns out that this is the "circuit board" for the 93824 RF Module...NOT the module itself. Unfortunately Airtronics does not stock the 93824 module any longer.

Thanks for trying to help.

Pete,

I have a slightly used 2.4, Mx-3x like new with receiver if your interested. 100.00 US. I will pick up basic shipping if your in the US.

I got it with a gas buggy 1/5 scale. I am not going to use it because everything else I have Is on futaba system. PM me if your interested.

I went through what your trying to do a while back with my futaba Super radio. I lucked out and found 4 new fast modules on Ebay. bought two of them simply because they are most likely extinct. I believe all the new radios will be integrated.

Paul Viessman

I use the XPS system in my boat with great success. Never had a problem in over 5 years.

The new nano receivers are only $29. They look flimsy but are teeny and they work just as good as the older bigger ones.

The only problem I had was when my radio box flooded. I sent the receiver back to XPS and they said I had a lifetime warranty, no matter what. Even if I ran it over with my car. The receiver I set in was 5 years old and they sent it back fixed in under a week.

Great product, great service, great company.

Back