• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB .45 engine

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

BB Mods's

Went a little nuts tonight and bought myself a few new boats, Now im sorting out a good engine selection! Looking for easy runners, this is a sport boat (outrigger) not a heat boat. Are there heads for any of the .45's that have twin plug's?

Thank's!

K-45 russian engines, I have 3 total, 2 complete and a third that could be put back in service with a new crankshaft. One was done up by Rod G with a custom head and carb. I have run both of the complete engines in a spt 40, that I'd probably sell too, and they do very well. Assorted spare parts, and some pipes too. I'd like 600 bucks for the group, enough stuff to play for a long time.

look at the K motors at www.rossisales.com.

Mike B

Iv never worked with that motor, Ill pass for now but you might get a PM from me in a few days :)

got 2 motors now, still looking for purple cmb's, Mac 45's or any other 45's you might have!

Latest posts

Back