wtb 4032 alum.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://www.eaglealloys.com/4032-aluminum/?gclid=CjwKEAjwq5LHBRCN0YLf9-GyywYSJAAhOw6mfuYZdm9FbhgAu83EJxXqzioKKTk88qQ8tNYShvm8TxoC8Z3w_wcB

Maybe call and request a sample?

I thought you were using that RSA 444 stuff?
default_rolleyes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Jack

I got a call from Larry Beals and he said it might be available in Tampa, FL, I'll call tomorrow to check and will let you know. The name of the place is Aero Metals.

Thanks John

John,

The name is Alro Metals. Good source for metals and plastics. They have a store local that sells drop pieces by the pound.

Rod

Hi Jack,

Just checked with Alro Metals in Tampa, they don't carry 4032 alloy. I'll call the guys at Diamond Racing up home to see what sizes they're using to make their forged pistons out of and who they buy from.

Thanks, John

Looking for a source for 1.500 diameter 4032 aluminum bar stock. J.
Jack,

The # 4032 Silicon Aluminum we are using for our cylinders comes from Alcoa, Massena. We purchase a mill run (1,000 lbs, 1.750" diameter at approximately $6,500.00). This alloy works extremely well with a RSP-444 piston.

JA

Jack,

I sent you a private e-mail.

Jim Allen

Last edited by a moderator:
Jack,

I have something for you. It's not 1.375", but 1.625" X 6.000" long. (# 4032 T651) PM your address & I'll send it to you.

JA

Back