• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 3M Radio box tape

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhonda Pickard

Like it says looking for more 3M tape got my last two roles from Ed Mazzola dont see him around, so looking for sone one that has some good stuff at a good price thanks Robert

Tim Jones or Mark Bullard Havent tried the Grim Racer stuff??????
joe, be sure it's the grim tape & not just Aquacraft brand ;) . Aquas tape will leave residue, grim racer is good as any other "good" tape.

Turth is thats not ture at all.. the AquaCraft stuff that comes in our RTRs "WILL (ya know the little rolls of yellerish tape): but not the Grimracer Pro Radio Box Tape.. (IT IS 3M)

Repete after me Robin...Grimracer WILL NOT LEAVE A RESIDUE.. IT IS 3M.

Its more money then the "pond side" dealer rolls.. BUT.. you can ask for it at any Hobby Shop (like Erics Hobby Town) and if they dont have it at least they can get it.... that is our market.

Rocket and Roll..

Grim

Grim

dang.. for an old dude he sure types fast.. ROBIN.. SLOW DOWN for petes sake.

wait..maybe Im the one thats getting ol.................

Grim

Rhonda,

I have posted a link below for the super secret best radio box tape ever, 3m 356 Label Protection Tape, cat#10201. The only problem, it was designed for label protection so it only comes in 4" or 6" widths and needs to be cut. Some cut the 4" roll into five 3/4" rolls. I prefer 1" rolls, but you will still get 4 from each roll. 4-4" rolls will cost about $30 but will yeild 16-1" rolls, at a overall cost of $1.87 per roll. This one purchase will give you enough radio box tape to share with your fellow boaters. Cutting is easy. Just get someone with a metal lathe or drum sander to attach the roll and use a xacto to cut in the desired widths. I hope this helps. Good luck!!!!!........... ;)

http://www.uline.com/Product/Detail/S-10201/3M-Label-Protection-Pouch-Tape/3M-356-Label-Protection-Tape-4-x-72-yards

Last edited by a moderator:
dang.. for an old dude he sure types fast.. ROBIN.. SLOW DOWN for petes sake.

wait..maybe Im the one thats getting ol.................

Grim
grim, ain't either one of us gettin' any younger :rolleyes: .... i'll be 60 in a month :eek: . you russ & dunny need to get your butts back down to c-town this year, 3 great opportunities/excuses/races there this season.

Back