• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 20 size boat.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmunn

I posted a wanted add a while back and had a response from a member who offered to sell a .21 microburst complete RTR at a fair price but the seller changed his mind at the last moment and the deal did not go through.

That is fine and people have the right to change their minds, no hard feelings and he could have been doing me a favor since he said he was not comfortable selling the boat because the engine had been modded and may not be all that reliable.

I waited a while and got busy and did not purse a 20 size boat any further.

I am going to ask again what might be available in a 20 size

I am mostly interested in a boat less the engine, pipe and RX.You know something I could install my .21 engine and pipe and rx and be off.

I would like something current and not too outdated and may be interested in several hull types mono, hydro, cat .Not an outrigger

Let me know what is out there maybe someone has a decent boat they are not running or using anymore.I have been watching e-bay as well as some other sites but would rather buy from a member here and evn better from a member i have dealt with in the past.

I though i better add that I have a ship to address in the u.s. incase some guys thought shipping might be an issue.

Thanks a lot

Terry

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Terry

I have a seaducer sd2 kevlar hull brand new 29inch,

It has been fitted with all speedmaster rudder,propshaft,mount to excact plans from jerry.

Has white bottom red top 2 slight air bubbles in red gelcoat.

Pm me a offer and i see if i will part with it, as it is sitting on my shelf waiting to be used.

Also have a custom painted 30inch gen youngblood mono.

This is already set up but can take my motor and rx gear out.

This boat is a excellent runner in slight chop to rough water.

You can also make a offer on this

Latest posts

Back