• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Woodstuff Tunnels F/S

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LH7018

Posting these for Mike Crawford. His tomato can and string broke. These are the boats he raced this season so they will have some minor cosmetic damage. The running surfaces however are perfect. These are sold as hulls only - no radio boxes, servos, fuel tanks, motors, etc. That gear is available but will have to be negotiated separately with Mike.

All prices are USD and shipping will be additional. Paypal or M.O, no personal checks. Reply to this thread only, no PMs

1. B Sport tunnel, 28" long - $150.00 - SOLD

2. B Mod tunnel, 32" long - $170.00

3. D tunnel, 38" long - $185.00 - SOLD

4. E/F tunnel, 40" long - $200.00 - SOLD

5. Brand new, never run 2008, B Sport, 28" long, sealed ready for finishing - $275.00 - SOLD

6. Brand new, never run 2008, D tunnel, 38" long, sealed ready for finishing - $340.00

Pictures of all listed boats except brand new ones can be seen here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will take number 5. I can pick up from Mikes house to save him the time to pack and ship. I can do paypal or pay cash to Mike. Let me know.

Doug Peterson

Last edited by a moderator:
OK Doug, you got it. I will let him know right now. I am PMing you a message with some info. Thanks.

Posting these for Mike Crawford. His tomato can and string broke. These are the boats he raced this season so they will have some minor cosmetic damage. The running surfaces however are perfect. These are sold as hulls only - no radio boxes, servos, fuel tanks, motors, etc. That gear is available but will have to be negotiated separately with Mike. All prices are USD and shipping will be additional. Paypal or M.O, no personal checks. Reply to this thread only, no PMs

1. B Sport tunnel, 28" long - $150.00

2. B Mod tunnel, 32" long - $170.00 - SOLD

3. D tunnel, 38" long - $185.00

4. E/F tunnel, 40" long - $200.00

5. Brand new, never run 2008, B Sport, 28" long, sealed ready for finishing - $275.00 - SOLD

6. Brand new, never run 2008, D tunnel, 38" long, sealed ready for finishing - $340.00

I'll take #4 if shipping to zip 23651 via carrier of your choice is not more than $30. Let me know please, James Beasley, "[email protected]" 615-973-6764.

Posting these for Mike Crawford. His tomato can and string broke. These are the boats he raced this season so they will have some minor cosmetic damage. The running surfaces however are perfect. These are sold as hulls only - no radio boxes, servos, fuel tanks, motors, etc. That gear is available but will have to be negotiated separately with Mike. All prices are USD and shipping will be additional. Paypal or M.O, no personal checks. Reply to this thread only, no PMs

I'll take #4 if shipping to zip 23651 via carrier of your choice is not more than $30. Let me know please, James Beasley, "[email protected]" 615-973-6764.

I'll check with Mike ASAP for cost of shipping and post back to you as soon as I can. Stay tuned.

Does he have any gas tunnels????
I just checked and he has none built at present. If you'd like to order one I can give you his contact information, he typically builds during the winter months.

I'll check with Mike ASAP for cost of shipping and post back to you as soon as I can. Stay tuned.
Sold to James Beasley

I will take the number 1 B sport tunnel hull

Larry

[email protected]

Larry

[email protected]
PM sent.

Larry

[email protected]

Corrected for Jazzman, the D-tunnel is his.

Back