Woodstuff FE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chilli

I started a new thread because I didnt want to hijack Ricks thread further. I called Mike Crawford and he's going to hold a 30 FE for me at the Tunnel Championships. He only does the 28 in the Nitro version. "Greenville" Mike thanks for the offer to pick it up the boat. Robin is close to me and it will be easier to get the payment to him. I'll be busting your chops about set up in Greensboro since this is my first tunnel.

This was supposed to be next's winters build for my son, but I will try to get her done by the ODMBA District Race. Between Mike, Dick, James and myself. It looks like an all Spec FE Tunnel heat is doable for the OD Race.

Robin, are you going to be at the pond tomorrow evening???

Chilli

Sounds great Chili! I think I am one of a very few to use the 28" for FE, but it runs so good! You will be happy no matter what size woodstuff you plan to go with. All three of my FE converted Woodstuff's have left me with a satisfied feeling, and I will not be switching brands again, and believe me, I have tryed about all that are made! Let me know if you need pictures of a 28, 30, 32, or 36" woodstuff radio box setup as I have built them all! Mike

Jimmy, I only use OS lowers for any 3.5 style setup these days. The others just don't have the adjustability. Mike

Back