• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Woodstuff B-mod and Whiplash Sport 20

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LH7018

Listing these for Woodstuff's Mike Crawford:

D4 District Champ B-Mod tunnel 2007 and 2008 - 32" Woodstuff tunnel, with Geraghty prepped CMB 21RS powerhead, Lawless lower unit, Silver Bullet pipe, stand, Futaba servos, fuel tank. Boat is RTR less receiver, battery pack, and prop. - $750

Spare Geraghty prepped powerhead also available - $300. Boat as above with spare powerhead - $950

Whiplash Sport 20 kit, NIB, Geraghty prepped MAC 21, header, CMD parabolic pipe, Walt Barney SS fuel tank, no hardware. 2 Sholund props sized for this boat, Futaba Magnum junior 3 channel radio and receiver. No servos or battery pack. - $550 - SOLD

Shipping costs for all above extra. Check or M.O. only. Sorry, no Paypal.

Last edited by a moderator:
i will take the Whiplash Sport 20 kit, NIB, Geraghty prepped MAC 21 for 550.00 shipped spoke to Mike Crawford sending funds to him on tuesday thx john

i will take the Whiplash Sport 20 kit, NIB, Geraghty prepped MAC 21 for 550.00 shipped spoke to Mike Crawford sending funds to him on tuesday thx john
Just got off the phone with Mike also and he gave me the message. Thanks.

can I see a few pics of the woodstuff tunnel? [email protected] Thanks, Chuk

Listing these for Woodstuff's Mike Crawford:
D4 District Champ B-Mod tunnel 2007 and 2008 - 32" Woodstuff tunnel, with Geraghty prepped CMB 21RS powerhead, Lawless lower unit, Silver Bullet pipe, stand, Futaba servos, fuel tank. Boat is RTR less receiver, battery pack, and prop. - $750

Spare Geraghty prepped powerhead also available - $300. Boat as above with spare powerhead - $950

Whiplash Sport 20 kit, NIB, Geraghty prepped MAC 21, header, CMD parabolic pipe, Walt Barney SS fuel tank, no hardware. 2 Sholund props sized for this boat, Futaba Magnum junior 3 channel radio and receiver. No servos or battery pack. - $550 - SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Shipping costs for all above extra. Check or M.O. only. Sorry, no Paypal.

OK got the whiplash and the mac .21 motor today thx for the deal only thing is whats up with the k&b black carb not sure why it would not have the mac carb pleas fill me in on this also i got the radio but there was no receiver so let me know what happened to that thx john

OK got the whiplash and the mac .21 motor today thx for the deal only thing is whats up with the k&b black carb not sure why it would not have the mac carb pleas fill me in on this also i got the radio but there was no receiver so let me know what happened to that thx john

I should see Crawford this afternoon. I'll conduct an interrogation and have him get back to you.

The black K&B carbs are a favorite of Rod Gereghty. He adds a few Rod tricks and they work very well for heat racing.

He also did 2 Novarossi OBs for me and used gold K&B carbs and a Rossi 45 OB that he added a K&B Black carb.

Try it, you just might like it. ;)

ok well i was not knocking it but the carb looks all stock does not look to be moded at all

Back