Wood V hull kits

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riche

An old buddy often asked me if I new of a decent kit for his 14 year old son.

It has been a while since I have been around rc boating. And all I know about is Garry's atlas hull and Jerry's WOF that I built some time back. It seems like everything thease days are RTR. Does anyone know of any wood V-hull kits, that running hardware can be bought and directions provided for the setup?

I would appreciate any advice.

Yeah I kinda wanna see him build something a little more up to date as far as hardware is concerned. I might go search for a decent beginner rigger. Something to get his blood pumping and get him hooked!

If you want a good wood 'rigger kit then look up Birthday boy Joe Petro at www.zippkits.com . Joe has plans for nitro mono's but I don't know why he hasn't produced any kits yet.

Just ran across his site. The 17 looks just about right. We can get him started with an electric. If my memory serves me correct didn't you have a rigger kit Ron? And didn't you build an electric mono out of a wild thing or something?

Back