• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wood plans only

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ray, did you manage to get a set of these plans from anywhere. I am after plans for GP Hydro or Unlimited Light Hydro, NOT the Unlimited available from Roger NEWTON. I already have a set of those. Couldn't find my other reply to this post. Thanks, John.

No luck, The only thing out there is the Whiplash kit. I e-mailed Brian about plans but no reply. I know he is on sabattical for a while. May have too wait. Ray B) B)

No luck, The only thing out there is the Whiplash kit. I e-mailed Brian about plans but no reply. I know he is on sabattical for a while. May have too wait. Ray B) B)
Ray, I have sport 20 print that can be blown up at kinko's to make a sport hydro or unlimited light.I'm doin the same thing over winter. this makes my Castrol GTX hull . P.S. I have already blown them up to make a sport 40 right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back