• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wish it were mine!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I couldnt afford to fill up the gas tank on the thing much less the whole car.....that is one sweet ride. very unique.

~ James

Did you notice he said the A/C compressor was removed? He also said he used this all over S. Florida.

I’ll bet the interior of that vette smells like whodonit ???

Hi Guy's

Bit of a daydreaming car. Couple of observations if he can get 1,500 horsepower from a naturally aspirated small block I think that is an outstanding result. Wonder what that works out to when he's awake. If he paid $5,000 per wheel for those rims he needs to become a better shopper - they wouldn't cost $5,000 for the full set. Nice enough car but what a waste of money.

Looks like another Ebay special to me. :eek:

GT :p

Ya know there is no way you could safely drive that on the street, at least not without traction control. Back in the day when put a Vic Hubbard Pro Stock 327 in a chevy 2. Maybe 650 hp, the thing was violent to drive on street tires. It would smoke-em any time in any gear. Sure was fun though.

You're right Gary,

I never saw the claim on the HP.......I was going to say I used to run a ‘69 Camaro that made 563 on the dyno at 3000 rpm with a normally aspirated motor. Only prob was 105 octane was getting pretty expensive since lower would pre-det. I may be driving impaired (I’m not), but that mutha was a challenge to drive. It was street legal, but near impossible to drive with a rear-end spool on a morning that left some dew on the street. (bump…. Bump…… spin…weeeeeeee)

Just cruising around, I had to keep the hood opened 2” to keep it cool enough to keep from vapor-locking.

I’m seriously doubting the ability to make the kind of horsies he’s claiming here even with a really great computer.

who knows if it's for real? the guy is obviously into sales. anyhow, if i dropped $100,000+ on a rat motor, it better **** wipe my butt too. ;D

Re:Wish it were mine! not!!

Question#1:Why would anyone build up a 1996 model car, and spend that kind of money, in 2001?

#2 I used to co-own a A/A Funny Car in the late 70's. 1500 HP is not easy to make even with a blown, alcohol fueled big block. I think I'd be betting some good size money on the truth of his horsepower claim.

#3 Vetts Suck at handling high horespower.weight transfer geometry is all wrong. Great road course cars. not much for SAW.

#4 A Classic 1970's 32' CrisCraft Stinger with twin 454's costs less, goes almost as fast and is a much better Chic magnet. ;)

Hmmm....1500 HP, naturally aspirated 421? : :)

0 to 60 in under 2 seconds...180 1/4 mile speeds...no wheelie bars?

And the whole air conditioner thing makes me wonder. Why? Are all the lines dummys too? And the condenser, filter/drier? What's the point? It says at the top of the auction that AC is one of the options. ???

"Nobody ever wanted to go for a second ride"

Were they dissapointed?

I wonder if he has some 150 MPH RC tunnel hulls for sale?

With a crappy stereo like his it must be all lies. LOL what's with that thing any way?? Man couldn't spring for some bumping speakers and an Alpine? LOL

Latest posts

Back