Wisconsin Badgers Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sport hydro

I would like to thank all the D-4 members that showed up and braved the wather (thank God the weathermen can't predict correctly) and ran at our race. Even though we had a couple incidents, the overall recing was good. I hope to see everyone again at the July race. Fliers will be available at the Oshkosh and Illini races.

Hi,sorry could not not make it.my son graduated from high school today and I'm glad it turned out great.I will be at the next one.....little al

Thank You Wisconsin Badgers !!!!

Awesome Day of Racing, I always look forward to racing at your pond. I cant say enough, was a very good day :)

Thank You Again all that where involved in running the race and all that attended.

Paul

Thank You Wisconsin Badgers !!!!
Awesome Day of Racing, I always look forward to racing at your pond. I cant say enough, was a very good day :)

Thank You Again all that where involved in running the race and all that attended.

Paul
Yes mother nature did smile on us today, thanks all Badgers for a great race.

Paul, you will have to get off the podium sooooon!, on B Hydro.You know what I mean.

Hi Guys, me and my son drove up to your race, what a great day. We have never been in a race yet or drove with traffic but today we did. It was a fun time for all and I want to thank my summer thunder club members for pitting and helping keep our boats at least floating for the day. John kubitz, Cliff Zeek, Paul Gooey, Larry Hottensein, Larry Gemp jr. and all the other people thanks again.

You guys in D mono & sport 40 are great, see ya next time.

Roy Scardina AKA Big Roy

Last edited by a moderator:
;) Thank's guy's great race and the Frog will be back.......

Mr. Madison

:eek: did anyone get pictures of running boats at the race? If so i'm looking for pics of my sport 20 on the water........

Thanks

AL

Hey Larry, you did give old Cliff a run for his money in E/F mono, that was totally insane you have to admit. Now if I can get my 60 boat to run with you bad boys, hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Roy

Back