Wire drive coupler

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what.. Kevin might not be at the Mich Cup.. Man who will be my voice of reason.. Alan.. :rolleyes:

Hey Kevin,

just hope that I can work the MiCup race into the schedule this year.
OH CRAP!!!!!! Who's boats will I be able to run over, oh no, I'm going way of scale!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!! :blink:

Paul.

Before Pete traded his Lehner, I thought about calling Tom at Octura to see if he could re-drill a 1/8" to 4mm before the hardening process. May be worth a call.

Assuming, of course, I know Tom's process for making those things, which I probably don't!

David Newland said:
Before Pete traded his Lehner, I thought about calling Tom at Octura to see if he could re-drill a 1/8" to 4mm before the hardening process.  May be worth a call.
Assuming, of course, I know Tom's process for making those things, which I probably don't!

86866[/snapback]

well I don't think it would be that hard to heat them to anneal, drill the hole, and then reharden the piece, I don't know if it is case hardened heat treated or what but it isn't complicated.. http://www.schoolscience.co.uk/content/5/c...teelch2pg3.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Welp.

I thought I had one in my box o' stuff but.. NOT. Have to swing bny the corner hobbie shop.

Did a file test on a 5mm one I have and it really wasn't that hard. Hardened yes , but not to the point were it will be to difficult. Should be a simple do.

Let you know what happens.

Later

Charlie

Latest posts

Back