Wine Run

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After looking at the heat sheets one thing to consider is your going to be fitting 6 people on the drivers stand. Some guys and are big fellows. Are we all going to fit. Also the pond isn't the size of Evansville. Your going to have 6 sport 40 and 6 scales racing together. Any chance you can slim it down.

Last edited by a moderator:
We have always ran 6 boat heats at Hubers even scale and thunderboats.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah even last year when the water was way low . just a tight fit on the water. just think its still bigger than the madison lake.

Ok we now have three heats of thunderboat and three heats of scale. 2 full heats of sport 40.

Ok guys and gals time is getting near. If at all possible please register by noon tomorrow. Also if you need to cancel please let me know by text to 812-670-0057 as soon as you can. We have 71 boats entered so its gonna be a busy day. I would like to have registration done by 8 am that way I can print heats sheets and get the posted. Also it will be the responsibility of the coach and or driver to get their scores to me at the registration desk. I will not track anybody down for scores so make sure you get them to me. See everyone Saturday morning! Drive safe everyone.

Back