Wine Run

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Starrett

Supporting Member
Wine Run Info
The Wine Run is now listed on rcracingevents.com. It is not open yet, but will be on 12:00AM July 8th. Please tell any friends who may want to attend with you. Cutoff is 100 boats and then we will only fill classes. There have been lots of interest so be prepared. More info will be passed along in the near future. We will have a clock this year. PA announcements will be directed to the Pit and Driver areas with outlying ares being done by FM transmission so bring your old 6 transistor FM radio along so you can hear the announcements.

What classes are going to be offered????????.....or is it going to be a big surprise???????........😂😂😂😂😂
Walker wants to win 5 gallons of MD 20-20........or 5 gallons of Triple ....[ thats a mix of T - Bird and Ripple]....😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
I could not get past the paypal option, It said try again later. and there is no other option to pay.

Okay, My entry went through, or at least I paid 30.00 to pay pal. Alex did not go through Sport 20 Sport 40 1/8 Nitro Scale

Check the entry list on RCRE to see what is available to enter.
If you need to drop out, or want to possibly get in a full class, let me know as I am starting a wait list.

Last edited:
Alex still needs to get into 1/8 nitro Scale. there are13 entered last I looked. He is entered now in sport 20 and sport 40

We are contemplating what to do with that class. That 13th entry must have slipped in there in the last minute before we set the cutoff at 12. (we're guessing) For now Alex is 2nd on the wait list for that class.

Mike, if you would, put me on the waiting list for P Open FE. If not, I'll still come down and help out the club for the race.

Hi Mike, Stitch here !! I am in for S/S Mono and would really like to run Open Cat for sure if not, Open Hydro. Put me on the wait list, Please. Thanks

Latest posts

Back