Wine Run

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sandy in sport 20. I will do another PDF tomorrow afternoon. Still waiting on some people to decide what classes they are running.

heyy rocky i need you to cancel karla in sport 20 shes not gonna be there, shes going to a concert and cant make it.

I still need another open gas for the class to make. Come on guys and gals don't ya want Brian to be able to show off his latest creation, a gas rigger which by the way is fast. Also could use a few more b tunnels, d tunnels.

As of 8:30 tonight. Not the final though. Everyone drive safe tomorrow. Aaron have you firmed up what classes you are running yet?

Heat sheet 08-02.pdf

Attachments

• Heat sheet 08-02.pdf
    63.8 KB · Views: 29
Last edited by a moderator:
As of now we have 77 entries for the Wine Run tomorrow. That's a lot of boats (for us it is and the most we've ever had)! So in order to get thru this we will need to move as fast as we can. My Pit boss tells me we're not going to be waiting around on people to get to the pits. We will do our best to start each heat as soon as the retrieve boat gets back to shore. If you have back to back races be sure to get some help. Also due to events scheduled by Huber's for the evening, this race will end at 6 PM sharp. No races after that, period. So we need to get this done before that. We will try to get thru 3 rounds and see where we stand. I think 4 is out of the question. We have enough scales that a consy will be needed. 9:30 is the listed start time but we will start earlier if possible. Also if a CD can step in to help!

with Scale and Thunderboat that would be greatly appreciated

Thanks, Mike

That was a great race. Perfect day and the Huber Winery is a tremendous location. But what is going on, my son keeps taking home more hardware than me! He beat me and Alan!

He's getting too good!

Had a great time at the race. White brothers brought home more wine wins. And my family and in- laws enjoyed the winery. Flipped the sport 40, but ill fix that and Bro's first time running Scale did ok.Big thanks to the Prop nuts club for having a great race. Looking forward to next year.

Back