wine run pics

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once again, some really awsome pics Scott. Looks like I will be doing some downloading tonight unless you can sell me a disc of them. Great Job!! Especially since you raced three classes and still got that many awsome shots. Ken

Once again, some really awsome pics Scott. Looks like I will be doing some downloading tonight unless you can sell me a disc of them. Great Job!! Especially since you raced three classes and still got that many awsome shots. Ken
I will burn you a disc if you want but if you want prints of any of the pictures there is a link on the page to order prints. ;)

Hey, there are no pics of your boats, Scott. Do you think anyone noticed that St. Louis Sweep in Sport 40? Isnt that the 2nd time we did that this year? Even though I lost both run offs, one to you, one to Chuck. Man, I gotta avoid runoffs with you two. Ken

Scott, Your pictures look great. The day was awsom and the winery a great race site and good racing. Had alot of fun. Kenny put on some miles helping everyone and coaching. Looking foward to next year.

Joe

Hey, there are no pics of your boats, Scott. Do you think anyone noticed that St. Louis Sweep in Sport 40? Isnt that the 2nd time we did that this year? Even though I lost both run offs, one to you, one to Chuck. Man, I gotta avoid runoffs with you two. Ken
I haven't figured out how to drive and take pictures at the same time yet but I am working on it.

I haven't figured out how to drive and take pictures at the same time yet but I am working on it.
Great Work Scott!!! I was amazed at the action shots in perfect frames at 60 mph!! My Thousand Trails looks AMAZING I would love to get a couple of those shots to frame for the shop. Just wanted to send out some props.......GREAT JOB AND THANKS!! Joe P.

So, let me get this straight, I go to Bruce Jacobs to get that form on launching a boat. BRUCE!! I need lessons!!

Latest posts

Back