Win a BLACKBIRD .21 Hydro kit with a .21 CMB rs red head

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark,

I sent in for my two tickets. I have a nice 21 boat stand if needed.

Glad To Help Out,

Mark Sholund

i'm in, too. this may be the first 'nontunnel' i own, out of 14 total! i sent an email for the address.

Last edited by a moderator:
Judging by the excellent response from all the I/W folks it's got to be real close to that 60 mark and that speaks volumes for the folks here. Not to mention $25 or $50 is a bargain for a chance or two at such a nice boat. B)

you're right don, hope i snuck in under the wire. this is looking like a CLASS "A" rig, from stem to stern. the list of contributors is second to none!

Hey guys.

I know mark works days so he should update it tonight.. Whom ever wins this will be happy.. for sure..

chris

WOW that is great guys..

THANKS A TON.. GOOD LUCK TO WHOM EVER IS THE WINNER..

LOL I SHOULD HAVE SET UP A ALIAS TO ENTER !!!!!!

CHRIS

Today I cupped an H-7 to 3.5". It will be on it's way to Mark tomorrow along with the AB 21RX Nitro pipe.

Thanks to everyone who supported the club.

Good luck!

Today I cupped an H-7 to 3.5". It will be on it's way to Mark tomorrow along with the AB 21RX Nitro pipe.
Thanks to everyone who supported the club.

Good luck!
Now if Russ is watching how about a new Futaba radio system for the boys in need???????? YO RUSS SPEAK TO ME BABY

I'll buy another if a radio (2.4 ghz) gets thrown in
Ed
Too late for a fill in - if some-one doesnt pay- ??? that went WAY quick.... Shame on me for going fishing today- although the fresh speckled trout was mighty tasty for dinner :rolleyes:

Andy

boy, i just made it. #56 :D . i'm excited about this, i might need some rigger lessons, ray or don :p :lol: . checked my mail this morning, no addy to mail $? i'm on the list, but no reply. lmk.......

Latest posts

Back