Who makes this tunnel ????

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone identify this tunnel???

Thanks, Mike

The shape resembles a Maus tunnel.....Is that a drawing?

The Maus had a flat top though on the rear section on the top of the cowl.....

it's a hyperproduct tunnel..well just sharing my experience with this company, i ordered the 7.5 tunnel hull, way back oct. they let me wait and wait and promised it will be done in 2 wks,turned to 1 month and end up nothing,they won't even apologize of their short coming, very unprofessional, they just waste my time big time,, if i were u keep away from this company, u can check the thread about this i posted here...btw,I got HTB 360-2,,,it's their loss.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike... legendscar24..

Im going to assume that you are going to change the verbiage and tone of your post with a small apology..

We all look forward to reading it.

thanks... grimracer

We are still waiting...

Calling ANYBODY AN DUMBASS is not going to FLY here... I do not care what the reasion...

We are... STILL waiting.. You need to make this right...

Grimracer

Well.. i feel we gave you a fair shot to fix this but it looks like you are not going to crawl out form that rock and make it right...

let me do this for ya.. Im going to delete that post and do me a favor... if you can type without the obscenities you are welcome to come back and play..if not.. Please give yourself a LONG break...

Understood?

I thought so.

Grimracer

Oh Grim your such a badass, your a censor Nazi , I wrote what wrote when he tried to make an inuendo that I was trying to hide something about the boat in question, I thought they were selling someone elses boat and just put thier name on it, I apologize for anything and if you don't like thats tough.

Understand? I though not.

Hinding under my rock,

Mike.

Can anyone identify this tunnel???

Thanks, Mike

The shape resembles a Maus tunnel.....Is that a drawing?

The Maus had a flat top though on the rear section on the top of the cowl.....

it's a hyperproduct tunnel..well just sharing my experience with this company, i ordered the 7.5 tunnel hull, way back oct. they let me wait and wait and promised it will be done in 2 wks,turned to 1 month and end up nothing,they won't even apologize of their short coming, very unprofessional, they just waste my time big time,, if i were u keep away from this company, u can check the thread about this i posted here...btw,I got HTB 360-2,,,it's their loss.....
YES YOU ARE RIGHT . IT,S A MAUS . THEN OL RIPPY GOT IT AND CLAIMED IT AS HIS ?? THE RESON I KNOW THIS IS . WE REDONE THE 21 / 45 MOLDS FOR SAM AND SAM JR. THEY ARE REAL GOOD BOATS , IF YU GET ONE , MAKE SHURE THE SPONSONS ARE NOT WIDER AT THE FRONT THAN THEY ARE IN THE CENTER . EZY FIX THO. IF THEY ARE THE BOAT WILL TIGHTEN UP IN THE CORNERS , GOD BLESS

Back