Who made this Hull?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kool history about the boat (some pun intended). I blew a con rod in it the last time I was out, but I am trying to get it back together soon. College kid on a ramen noodles type budget for a few weeks to get parts money up. Carl do you by any chance have any more history about that specific boat pictured above?

The Kool boat is a Savage that I built for Hinton. Back in the day these boats were everywhere around the southeast. Karl ran with myself, Mike Rushing, Mike Talley and his crazy brother Ron Talley. We called Ron "Super Dupper". That Savage was one of the boats that Karl did quite well with. On the rear inside sponson it used to say "Odious ...... " LOL. That boat was raced against Tommy Lee, Bob Davis, Karl Strum, Dusty Tranum, Terry Moore, Henry Day Manard Kaygel, Joey Lejeunne, and the DNE team sponsored by John Equi just to name a few. Actually, if I were you I would put it up. The actual boats that the old timmers raced is a keep sake.

-Carl,

Thanks Carl, I guessed because of its low cost and lack of origin, i buy it to back my project with the D sport category, but in my country, there are only 3 or 4 old boats in this category and want to push it here. On the other hand we have many moderns boats in the category of 21 (b, sport), I hope to learn more about these and to have the opportunity to buy you a Shaman or a Warhead that they are the best and I congratulate for it.

Cristian

Back