Who can identify this rigger???

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NITROSNIFER

Just picked it up bought it for the engine. Had a 45 in it. wood hull but fiberglass sponsons

IMGP0646.jpg

IMGP0645.jpg

I don't know what hull it is but if you want to get rid of that pipe I will take it!

Cliff

I had thought the same but the lack of a cowl and fiberglass front sponsons threw me off. So I'm not totally sure it's a Avenger/cobra

they kinda look like youngblood sponsons but the tub definately looks like an avenger. maybe they fitted the sponsons to the hull from a YB rigger??

I had thought the same but the lack of a cowl and fiberglass front sponsons threw me off. So I'm not totally sure it's a Avenger/cobra
Kevin, It's a A/S 45. The sponsons are injection molded resin, very heavy. The 45 boat never came with the signature "Spy vs Spy" cowl, just a flat piece of ply. The transom been modded, usually reccessed between rear sponsons. Great heat racing boat for rough water. I won D12 highpoints with mine this year. If your need setup sheets I have them. Ray B) B)

Back