Whiplash Sport20

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Blazer

Supporting Member
Just in time for your winter building project, the Whiplash Sport20 is about here. I will be cutting the first kit out in two weeks. I will then build one, make a cowl, and test it. It is the little brother of the successful sport40.

Brian

BrianBlazersport20iso2.JPG

Just in time for your winter building project, the Whiplash Sport20 is about here. I will be cutting the first kit out in two weeks. I will then build one, make a cowl, and test it. It is the little brother of the successful sport40.

Brian

BrianBlazersport20iso2.JPG
Brian would you consider making a scale cowl like the real life 5 liter hydros instead of the stealth cowls?? :rolleyes:

Cheers, Andrew

Brian would you consider making a scale cowl like the real life 5 liter hydros instead of the stealth cowls?? :rolleyes:

Cheers, Andrew

yeah, I will try to make it look like a 5 litre.

Brian

Brian

That would be great since there are a lot of 5 liters out there if you want a totally different paint scheme then the traditional sponsors ie Bud etc.

Cheers, Andrew

Brian,

how will the pipe effect the radio box if you want to run a straight exhaust pipe rather than the wrap around you have blue printed? Or can you simply relocate the RB?

Brian,

how will the pipe effect the radio box if you want to run a straight exhaust pipe rather than the wrap around you have blue printed? Or can you simply relocate the RB?

Brian,

I also modeled the MAC style exhaust to make sure it cleared. The hard part was figuring out how to use the Rossi style.

Brian

Back