• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Whiplash Sport 40 Kit - Partially Built - SOLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackout

I'm selling my Whiplash 40 kit that I started building several years ago. I lost interest, so I have decided to sell it. I do not have a cowl. Asking $70 shipped in the lower 48 states. I will ship out of the U.S. at buyer's expense, $50 plus shipping. Thanks.

IMG_7936_zps9399c0ff.jpg

IMG_7937_zps6956e167.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in taking it but it depend on the shipping cost , if you could get a quote on it to Australia, Victoria. 3824 and let me know please.

I'm interested in taking it but it depend on the shipping cost , if you could get a quote on it to Australia, Victoria. 3824 and let me know please.
I will have to check, but from my experience shipping overseas, it will probably be around $70 for shipping. If that is acceptable, I will take the next step and go to the post office and double check. Let me know. Thanks.

Craig, Come on and finish it. Then we can all crash and burn. Need the competition, Matt Smith is a push over (lol) . Tom Galdys

i'm amazed that this is still here!! if i even owned a .45 engine, i'd buy it. killer deal, imho!! but nothing but .21 or gas here, nothing like 2 extreme ends of the spectrum
default_blink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The kit was purchased in 2009, direct from Blazer Marine, pretty sure it is Gen 2.

Not sure how low I will go. I will have to think about that a little longer.

Thanks.

Back