• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WHIPLASH SPORT 20

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TERMINATOR

i am selling some stuff off here to fund other projects and decided to sell my new whiplash, i have ran it a few times and really honestly i do not like it that much, i am really getting into the riggers and i like my tunnels so i decided to sell this one. if i cant get the pic to load it is visible in my album, and it is really nic, has a custom carbon cowl made by yours truly, and a carbon radio box lid, and a neat servo tray in the box that allows the servos to be removed as a unit, the boat has a ed ritchie stainless tank and all speedmaster hardware, also has a third channel needle mount setup for one of don ferrette's fine needle bases. boat was wicked fast with valvola power and a squarewave pipe, and a chris wood 1440, all of which are not included, i can sel it as a setup with the servos or bare hull and hardware, asking price is 400.00 shipped for the hull and all harware, cable strut , rudder, mounts , and whatever else i have for it, no running gear, that price is shipped anywhere in the 48 states, if you feel that is too high well then by all means make me a fair offer, this boat has had maybe 6 tanks of fuel through it , thanks

terry

Last edited by a moderator:
i want that prop back lol!!!

terry is straight and got good stuff.. not junk

chris

Term,

Is this the Rockstar boat you were running in Mendota? If so, do you have a good pic of the inside of the hull. I may be interested for the complete setup less the Valvola, pipe, and prop. Does the $400 price you quoted include all the hardware, etc. or was that hull only?

Thanks,

Mike

i am selling some stuff off here to fund other projects and decided to sell my new whiplash, i have ran it a few times and really honestly i do not like it that much, i am really getting into the riggers and i like my tunnels so i decided to sell this one. if i cant get the pic to load it is visible in my album, and it is really nic, has a custom carbon cowl made by yours truly, and a carbon radio box lid, and a neat servo tray in the box that allows the servos to be removed as a unit, the boat has a ed ritchie stainless tank and all speedmaster hardware, also has a third channel needle mount setup for one of don ferrette's fine needle bases. boat was wicked fast with valvola power and a squarewave pipe, and a chris wood 1440, all of which are not included, i can sel it as a setup with the servos or bare hull and hardware, asking price is 400.00 shipped for the hull and all harware, cable strut , rudder, mounts , and whatever else i have for it, no running gear, that price is shipped anywhere in the 48 states, if you feel that is too high well then by all means make me a fair offer, this boat has had maybe 6 tanks of fuel through it , thanks
terry

Term,
Is this the Rockstar boat you were running in Mendota? If so, do you have a good pic of the inside of the hull. I may be interested for the complete setup less the Valvola, pipe, and prop. Does the $400 price you quoted include all the hardware, etc. or was that hull only?

Thanks,

Mike

terry
it is the boat i ran in mendota , and it includes the hardware , just no running gear, or servos. let me know and we will make it happen, thanks

and send me a email and ill have a pic for you, if i can find it, thanks

terry

I am not too concerned about the running gear really anyway so that's cool. I will get that email out to you for the pic. Thanks.

Mike

Term,

Thanks,

Mike

terry
it is the boat i ran in mendota , and it includes the hardware , just no running gear, or servos. let me know and we will make it happen, thanks

and send me a email and ill have a pic for you, if i can find it, thanks

terry

terry

This is a nice boat Terry has for sale, I was gonna buy it I have another more important to buy here shortly. I've seen pics of it and it is done with great detail.

Keith

terry

This is a nice boat Terry has for sale, I was gonna buy it I have another more important to buy here shortly. I've seen pics of it and it is done with great detail.

Keith
well i guess this one goes for 350.00 or ill have to use it to keep the wife warm this winter..lol

term

Back