Which Radar Gun?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DonSoper

Which one do you guys recommend? I saw the Bushnell for a good price, but are there any that measure tenths of MPH?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets make it unanimous, the Stalker Pro rules!!!

I love mine and never regretted buying it, never. If you can swing it, do it. You might think about a used one also, they're out there.

If you want a Bushnell, I'll sell you an almost new one cheap, but my Stalker isn't for sale :)

a guy in our club has a bushnell gun and it did not pick up our nitro seaducers, too low and the roostertail interfiered with the signal, another guy had the stalker and it worked every time. the other gun that uses the black&decker batteries, how much do they get for it?

Thanks for all the information everyone. I didn't want to spend that much. I guess I'll just have to use my gps.

Thanks for all the information everyone. I didn't want to spend that much. I guess I'll just have to use my gps.
It all depends on how accurate you want to be. GPS margin of error is substantial although there are those who refuse to believe that. Do some research and read up on how it actually works so you'll know how best to apply it. A well known prop guru said- "if you want to use GPS to test my props the only way to do it is in a straight line. Go into a turn at any kind of speed and the readings will be worthless". He then went on to say to do a straight line blast, slow down to a crawl, turn around and then go again as the refresh rates in consumer level GPS units are way too slow to be accurate in a 30 foot radius turn. The research I did not only confirmed what he said but even using them for plotting stationary points they are only accurate to within 15-20 feet at best. :blink:

Latest posts

Back