Which Prop for a CMB V5?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Andy,

that sounds good, i send you a pm about the props...

I do some test with the V5 and a shorter Pipe but at the end the macs running again much better:)

Have you maybe the exact datum for the race in january?

I talk yesterday with my friend winni and we are thinking really about to come...

Hello Allan

i know the good running boats from Al...

i meet him every 2 years on the WC:) So maybe one time we meet some of the american guys also on the European WC???

Everybody is welcome to our new organisation IMBRA that all the good racers are join in...

Im interersted on a new SGX but it needs a long time to get it to Germany and at the moment its really expensive to get one.

and my favourite classes normally the multi classes so the hydro racing is more for fun and the feeling of real speed and sound:)

Hello Andy,

that sounds good, i send you a pm about the props...

I do some test with the V5 and a shorter Pipe but at the end the macs running again much better:)

Have you maybe the exact datum for the race in january?

I talk yesterday with my friend winni and we are thinking really about to come...
The race is Jan. 15,16,17...Brandon Fl. (Tampa area). You will enjoy the racing,great site and good company.

Hi Marcus,

Those a nice pics of your great looking 45 SGX-2 that you just posted in the gallery.

I hope you don't mind that I reposted a couple of them here.

gallery_5140_1816_38544.jpg

gallery_5140_1816_189392.jpg

great looking 45 SGX-2
yes, absolutely beautiful boat. Is this a current version 45 SGX-2 Andy (stretched fuselage/sponsons, wider-footprint)?
David, This is the SGX-2 that we built in 2006 - 2010. The only difference from the older SGX is the rear wings and rear sponsons (X-2 style). So far we have only built the new longer 2014 45 SGX in the SGX style....and really it is the SG style with regards to the rear wing and rear sponson configuration. We will soon test the new longer 45 boat with the X-2 rear end configuration. I am sure it will work well, as we have already seen great success with the new 67 and 80 hulls using the X-2 set up.

Back