Where to get bearings for CMB 45 EVO?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harald1966

I'm looking for bearings for my .45 EVO but haven't succeeded yet. Does anyone know where to get these?

Harald

Like anyone else have said , jon is the guy . And not only for bearings , he has helped me out before with other things :)

Regards ,

B

Like anyone else have said , jon is the guy . And not only for bearings , he has helped me out before with other things :)

Regards ,

B
Thank you. I have now got in touchwith Jon.
Can anyone please tell me which YEAR this CMB 45 EVO is?
Look 2000-2003 CMB EVO2/2 purple head Not 1997-1999 EVO(Gold head) and RS watch out 2 different: 2004-2007 as same as EVO 2/2 and 2008 to present upgrade beef crankshaft and pair big bearings Hope to help you ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Allan. I show the 98+ EVO as having a 9mm front ball bearing, and a 9mm rear needle bearing. The 45 RS has 9mm ball bearings on both ends with the front bearing being slighly larger. Does this agree with your info, Allan?

Last edited by a moderator:
been using boca bearings for a few years now (HP) and find they work great, price is good at about 37 bucks a set for the 90size been using in my gas stuff also just very common 6001s. Be sure to ask who ever you get them from what the C fit is it makes a difference with fit. if you don't see them on the web site call, they been doing it along time

http://www.bocabearings.com/bearing-applications/rc-engine-bearings

Back