Where can i find 1/4 scale Tunnel Hulls?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brendan Thomas

Hi i am in Canada and can someone tell me where i can purchase a 1/4 F1 tunnel hull for gas outboard, i know of the illusion from Zippkits that is wood and in kit form 44" but i want a fiberglass or better i've read a little about the peter ostwald ossi tunnels in germany 53" but i don't know if i can purchase them closer? Also the aeromarine laminates budlight tunnel 1/4 but i can't find the dimensions of this boat? Is there another company that makes 1/4 F1 gas outboard tunnels about 50-60" ???

Just bought a zippkit and its a pretty **** good wood kit. It would not take much to put one together pretty easy it looks like

Aeromarine has a glass one and Insane boats will be releasing it's tunnel very soon, also made of fiberglass.

Good luck,

Jimmy Johnson

Aeromarine has a glass one and Insane boats will be releasing it's tunnel very soon, also made of fiberglass.

Good luck,

Jimmy Johnson
Both companies had very nice tunnel hulls.

I did the ZippKit,because I liked the wood. There pretty easy to build and run nice. Still

testing the one I have. You won't go wrong either Aeromarine are Insane.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back