what's that ???

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Killin_Duck

Hi all,

I was wondering something, what are the two white pieces in front of the hull ? The ones with "Precision Boats" painted on. What are they for ?

Also , is there any web site explaining the basics of tunnels hulls, R/C or not ?

forgot the photo...

IM0002556.jpg

It's hard to tell: lately every time I have taken out my Villain the water is like glass, so I don't think they are doing much.

Since I have left them off for while, I haven't noticed a big difference. But in the concept's defense, I am running a stock K&B with a Grimracer prop and it dogs my engine pretty hard.

I'll test them out on a windy spot on Thursday and I'll get back to you. But in case you didn't read up on the winglets, they break up the airflow going over the top of the boat.

The STICKERS on the winglets just make it go faster.

Jeff

Whoops, sorry I won't be testing any time soon. It looks like I completely ruined my HiTec 605 servo and I need to buy a metal gear servo (because I knew I should've in the first place). That's what you get for being cheap!

Back